Friday, July 16, 2010

Blah, Blah, Hippitty-Hoo-Blah...

Aight.. According to the clock hung on the wall.. It's 1.10am right now.. And i can't sleep.. Damn it.. No matter though.. I'll just simply post something up here, cause i felt lifeless right now.. Lifeless as in nothing to do.. Please.. Do not misunderstand me.. XD

Anyway, tomorrow.. Wait.. I mean a few hours later.. Is my school's canteen day.. I'll definitely be taking pictures there, and hopefully i'll eventually have the time to post it up here.. Will be going for a while.. Cause i heard a lot of my ex-schoolmates and ex-classmates will be there as well.. So, i'll just take this opportunity to meet em.. *grins*

Let's talk about today now shall we.. Right.. Today.. Hmm.. Nothing much except that i fucking screwed up my Chemistry test.. *sigh*

SKIP~~

Anyway, let's talk about yesterday.. Dang.. I screwed up my Physics test as well.. Despite having an open-book-test.. *sigh*

I really gotta start studying.. I don't wanna be looked down by others.. Especially when the competition's hard in my class..

Anyway.. Let's talk about "L-O-V-E".. XD
I don't know bout you guys.. But to me right now.. Having a girlfriend.. Is like putting one leg into a coffin.. Especially when you're in Form 6.. Unless if you know how to manage your time.. But, somehow.. I'll feel lonely once in a while as well.. *No, i'm not being desperate..*

Anyhow.. I had set up something in my mind.. Study must be my main priority now.. Come to think of it.. What Mr. Mong said to me make sense..

"You will have to change.. Surprise everyone of us here with your results.. It's still not too late.. But first.. You will have to change your attitude.."

Which is what i'll be doing now.. NO more procrastinating.. No more fooling around.. *well, maybe once in a while.. =)* I'll be setting up my targets now.. It's hard.. Therefore.. I gotta work for it..

Speaking of that.. I just remembered the work that Mr. Chan gave us.. ^^

Will not be wasting my time anymore..

So, peeps.. I might only update my blog once in a while.. To those who were following my blog.. Don't leave.. I'm sure the future has something interesting planned ahead of me.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment