Friday, July 30, 2010

Felt Different For Once!!

Wokay.. Let's not talk about studies today.. Let's talk about something else..

I went to school at 4.30pm today.. Was suppose to be there at 4.30, but somehow i reached there at 4.45pm.. =P I overslept..

So, we're suppose to help out with the games you see.. There were games like Chapteh, Coconut Bowling, Some Hockey thingy, IQ games, Hulla hoop stuff and a ping pong like game.. Me and Megga was in charge of Chapteh.. Kinda challenging to me though..

It's really fun to see all those kids playing.. They laughing and stuffs.. =)

After the whole game thingy settle, we had a dance along session.. And for goodness sake.. Pn. Chandrika asked me to lead the kids.. So her words went a little like this..

Pn.Chandrika : *facing the kids*OK.. In Abang Wai Kiat.. *turns to me*You got any
nick name or not??
Me : No.. I dont think we need that gua~~
Pn.Chandrika : *turns to the back*What nickname should we give him??
Me : o.0"
Megga : THE SAW!!
Pn.Chandrika : *face the kids again*Ini "Abang The Saw".. Abang apa??
Kids : The Saw!!
Me : *whispering*Damn!!

After the whole thing ended.. Pn. Chandrika treated us to dinner in Modern!! XD
*Thanks a lot, teacher*XD

I felt different today.. Well, at least i enjoyed myself today.. Really mixing around with my classmates*Finally!! ==*, seeing those kids have a good time.. Man.. It really do feel good.. It really do.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment