Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I-Dunno-What-To-Talk-About" Post

OK.. Based on the title of this post.. I guessed that you guys are able to guess that this is just gonna be another random post from me.. Dude.. You can't blame me.. I don't even know what to blog about these days.. Let's start with..

OUTING WITH MR. CH'NG (MY BOSS)
OK.. 17th of January 2010, which was a Sunday.. Gave me a totally new experience.. In the morning, Ah Han came over and fetched me to Mr. Ch'ng's house.. After that, we went to Subang for a haircut.. Later on, went to Nikko Hotel for breakfast.. Dude.. Can you imagine that.. Just a freaking breakfast, and we fucking went to a 5-star hotel.. Dude.. Buffet style some more.. After that, we went for a walk in Pavillion.. Reached home around 10p.m..

MY JOB
My job was pretty much easy actually.. It wasn't that hard.. At least my colleagues were helpful.. Not to mention friendly as well.. Learned lots of new stuffs..

LIFESTYLE
Not much of outings anymore.. I stayed at home most of the time.. I wanted to go out as well.. But i'm broke.. My pay's not even out.. What can i do?? To those who has always been asking me to go out, and i couldn't tag along.. I'm sorry.. But seriously.. The life after schooling life.. Was dead boring.. I'm missing school already..

Not much of stuffs to blog about, really.. I'll only blog when i have the mood to do so, in the future.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment