Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something Worth Being Happy About.. XD

Ya-a-aw.. Whats up, people?? Feel so good to back here blogging bout what i'e been through so far, in my life.. Many incidents happened but i'm definitely not posting everything up here.. Lazy to do so.. XD

Anyway, here is how one of my Saturday went.. After work, went to Kampung Jawa to have my driving lesson go on as usual.. After that, William called and invite my over to parteh!! Oh yeah, baby.. It's a clubbing fever for me that night.. Haha.. Anyway, we went to Bamboo that night.. That was my second visit to that place.. Enjoyable, yet a little boring.. I was looking forward to some new clubs that i have never been before.. Next target, Poppy.. But recently, William told me that there is a new club in town.. Some G-something in The Gardens., Maybe that will be my next destination.. XD

Oh ya.. Here's something that really made me happy.. My "P" license is officially out.. At first i was really pissed ecause the driving institute told me that my lisence might not be able to be out before Chinese New Year.. But hey, guess what.. It's out and i don't gve a damn anymore.. Because now i can officially travel legally.. (I used to travel illegally around Taman Sentosa XD)..

Oh well.. I better end my blog here.. Gotta get back to work.. I don't wana get fired before Chinese New Year..

Peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment