Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random Post

Hey, what's up?? I'm here posting up some shits bout me again.. New year has passed, so it is now officially the year 2010.. When a new year starts, so does a new life.. You know, it does feels weird knowing that we don't have to get ready for school anymore.. So, here is my new life.. Working.. I am currently working for Bumi Raya Sdn Bhd, a forwarding company in Port Klang.. At least this jobs helps to fill up my time..

Anyway, I haven't been going out for some time now.. A lot of people went missing lately.. Some are too busy with their work, some left for National Service, some went for camp and stuff, some went to college.. So, seriously.. I'm pretty much left alone now.. But lucky for me, William stills me ask me out for tea every once in a while..

I don't know why.. I'm missing school already..

By the way, here's my complaining part of my post.. JPJ Malaysia.. Can you guys please speed things up with your jobs please.. I'm still waiting for my L license.. And the only feedback i get from the driving institute is that JPJ is offline now and shits.. Start working lar, please.. My L which is suppose to come out last week, are not even out now.. So, i have to fucking postpone my practical and stuffs.. Fucked up wei..

Anyway, i really do mean it when i complain bout the JPJ thing.. With their attitudes towards work, and their speed and stuff.. Trust me.. The concept of 1 Malaysia and Wawasan 2020 is going to be nothing but useless dreams.. It'll never be achieved..

No comments:

Post a Comment