Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sickness

It's been three days i'm sick.. Damn.. Couldn't stand it.. By the way, i'm sorry for the late updates, guys.. Weren't in the mood for blogging or anything.. So, today.. I'm gonna start from the beginning.. Let's start with..

SMK RAJA MAHADI'S PROM
Overall, the prom was ok.. Not bad.. One thing that i really dislike is that it ended early.. So, the dancefloor ended early as well.. Other than that, my performance with William was a success as well.. Everybody cheered.. I can tell, the crowd really loved us that night.. By the way, we had a new name for our crew.. TnT.. I'm not sure whether if it is just me, or the name sounded kinda lame..

THEORY CLASS FOR "L" LICENSE
Alright.. The theory class wasn't that boring.. Because i met Ah Chia there.. We were in the same class.. So, we were just chit-chatting along when the lecturer's talking in front.. All i know is that i wasn't listening to the lecturer.. Other than that, it can be classified as quite entertaining (Cause of all those talking with Ah Chia cause i haven't been talking to him for quite some time now.. XD)

TODAY
As for today.. I'm still as sick as dying mouse hiding inside its mouse hole.. Two day's back i'm only having flu with a slight headache and sore throat.. Then, yesterday.. The sickness worsen with two additional illness.. So, at that point of time i'm actually having a massive headache and sore throat, high fever, and flu.. As for today.. My condition got a bit better.. But still bad to me.. Today, i'm suffering from slight fever, flu.. And an additional friend joined them.. COUGH!! Gosh.. How i hate being sick!? Time to curse a little bit.. FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKING ILLNESS!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! Gosh.. I feel so much better now.. Not the condition of my sickness, but much relieved after cursing those stupid sickness i'm having..

EMOTIONAL POST
Alright.. As for this part of this post.. She had found someone for her.. And this time.. It's real.. It's a fact.. I saw so in her Facebook profile.. But i don't really care, really.. Cause now.. I've learned how to think the right way.. I can't leave in the past forever.. I have to move on.. I have to find my own "someone".. But maybe not now.. I may sound desperate.. But, i want a serious relationship.. Not puppy love.. I've been fooled enough.. I've had enough.. As for now, i only want to concentrate on my career and my upcoming studies.. Time to blast off..

I'm still sick and i hate it.. Goddamned it.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment