Friday, April 30, 2010

Another One Ended!!

Aight peeps.. Sorry for those who thinks that my blog's full of emotional post.. But this is something that i seriously have to blog about..

Me and Her.. Game Over.. Never expected that it will end so early.. I guess that the two of us weren't going in the right path since the very beginning of our relationship.. However, i will still wish you the best in the future and may all your wishes come true.. Stay happy always..

Honestly, i'm kind of fed up about this love thingy.. They just doesn't seem to be true.. In my own definition.. Love is always blinded by lies.. Mostly ends with a "not-so-good-afterall" ending.. Which means that we will all be hurt in the end, and in the progress..

I give up.. I seriously give up.. When will i actually find the true one?? When?? I don't know.. But i ain't wasting my time thinking about all these shits right now.. It's not worth it.. I'll just leave The Almighty God decide everything for me.. I'm so tired of looking for answers..

Everything in my previous post about her is true.. She's adorable.. She's cute.. She's nice.. But she just couldn't get over her past.. She just couldn't make up her mind.. And now.. She wants me to hate her.. How could i possibly hate her?? How could i?? It's purely impossible..

I don't know what else to say?? I came back to enjoy my semester break.. But now.. I guess that i will have to return to my camp with a broken heart..

Seriously.. Fuck my life..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment