Friday, April 30, 2010

What Happened to You??

Aight, peeps.. No post about myself today.. I just wanna pass out an important msg to someone special..

Are you OK?? I'm not getting any respond from you.. Do you know that i'm so worried about you?? I've tried various ways to contact you.. But yet, i failed every time i tried.. I miss you so much.. What exactly happened to you??

Is it because you're mad at me?? Is it because i did something wrong?? What exactly did i do?? I would have felt better if you call and scolded me.. At least it is so much better than being ignored.. I miss you so much..

For 3 complete days without any news from you.. I'm so dead worried about you.. Crazy thoughts always went through my mind.. Did something bad happened to you?? Why aren't you replying my messages?? Why aren't you answering my call?? Why can't your phone be connected?? Please.. Please.. Please don't do this to me.. PLEASE~~ I'm afraid that you will leave me alone.. *sobs*

P/S : If you read this.. Please.. Let me know about your condition?? Please reply my messages?? Please, please, please.. Answer my call..

I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH.. AND I'M SO DEAD WORRIED ABOUT YOU~~

No comments:

Post a Comment