Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Semester Break!!

Boo-yah, people.. I'm back in Klang, temporarily.. From National Service.. Why, you ask me?? Read the title.. LMAO~~

Anyhow, this one month has been through quite fast for me.. All those activities.. Well, we haven really started on those physical activities yet.. Will be starting when we gets back to the camp.. Right.. Let me tell you some stuff..

I was promoted in the camp.. As "Ketua Wira".. And am currently having 3 lines on my shoulders.. ROFL.. Anyway, fights happened on my first week there.. Me and my "opponent" got punished..

Then there was this CB class.. Nope.. It's not "cibai" class.. It's Character Building Class.. Quite enjoyable.. Felt like attending kindergartens at times.. XD

And now, im back here.. I will post up some pictures in my Facebook and my this blog.. For you guys to view..

PS : And yes.. Im currently having a bald head.. =)

-Peace out-

1 comment: