Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awaiting The Arrival of Hell!!

Wokay peeps.. Today is the last day of holiday.. Because tomorrow morning.. I will be going to school for my Form 6 lessons.. =) Which also means that i'll be stepping into hell tomorrow.. *sigh*

I heard that Form 6 is damn freaking tough.. 100 times tougher than SPM!! I wonder if i can handle it or not.. But however.. I will try my best.. I will be a nerd for this 1 and a half ear.. Because i vow to get my revenge.. When i get terribly bad results for my SPM!! (Those who read my previous post, you guys knw well.. =))

ANyway.. Let me post about yesterday.. Yesterday was awesome.. Went to my old school's Chinese Society's Gathering.. At HICT.. After that.. Me, Frederick, Tomato, Christine and Candy..We went for a karaoke session in Neway, Centro, Klang.. That day.. I seriously LMAO.. And Frederick can really sing..

During night time.. I went to Sufi's house.. He was having a kenduri.. So, i went and sumbat. Then i talked to him for a while.. Then, off i went to party!! Went to Bamboo 9.. Peeps who went as well were Chin Guan, Kelvin, William, my bro, Jordan, Wee King, and Axel.. It was a little boring in there last night.. But i drank like nobody's business.. =)

Of course.. Before i officially ends my post for today.. Peeps.. Do you guys know what day it is today?? Yes.. i know it's Sunday.. Something else.. It's Father's Day.. So, here.. I'm wishing every father in the world.. Happy Father's Day(especially to my very own Lao Pe).. Good life.. =)

Seriously.. Dad's.. I don't know bout people out there.. But i can definitely communicate with Dad better than my Mom.. Anyway.. Just wanna wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day.. And thank you for everything you've done to me.. I LOVE YOU, DAD!! =)

Hmm.. I don't know what else to blog about.. Hopefully my Form 6 life would be a succesful one..

-PEACE OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment