Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Used To The Lifestyle

Hi.. It's me again.. I can't sleep.. *sigh*

Anyway.. I don't know why.. Somehow.. I'm already used to the lifestyle in National Service.. Last night.. I freaking woke up at 5.30.. Thinking that it's time for "PT Pagi".. Then, i realized that National Service is over.. *sigh*

I really do miss everyone in the camp.. I miss everything..

Anyway.. Other than that..

I really wants to know.. How's her right now?? Is she OK?? Is everything going on well for her?? Did she gained weight?? But.. However.. All these stuff is out of my business anymore.. Me and her.. We're over..

Thinking bout it really made me sad.. I seriously thought about starting a new life with her.. And she told me something that i swore i didn't wanna hear.. "Err.. I think things between us wouldn't work.." *sigh*

I don't know why am i thinking bout this again.. But then..

I don't wanna further my post anymore.. Good night people.. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment