Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Slowly Feeling The Pressure...

"Goddamned it!! Mistakes again.."

Seriously.. Above were the phrases that i used more than i usually used to use.. Why?? Long story cut short.. I cannot afford to waste my time anymore.. I cannot afford to make mistakes anymore.. I am suppose to be chasing up with time, not the other way round.. SO, that means that i will have to be a freaking nerd for 1 1/2 years.. Weird huh?? Well, peeps.. Try to imagine me wearing a big glasses, with buttoned up colared t's, and flat, center-splitted hair.. I'm sure.. I'm pretty sure.. NO, wait.. I'm very sure that it looks.. WEIRD!! LMAO..

Anyway, school has been on progress.. Still busy with my homework.. Still busy with my rehearsal for this coming Saturday's performance.. Still busy with revision.. And definitely.. Still busy hooking in with my new classmates..

And.. I'm currently working on my Chemistry's notes.. A whole pile of 'em.. After this, have to start with Physics.. Then, Maths T.. What a life..

I'm slowly feeling the pressure.. Now i know.. The reason why a lot of my friends don't wanna go in for Form 6.. Now i know, the consequences of going in late for Form 6.. Lots of catching up to do.. Lots of understanding to do.. Lots of homework to complete.. Lots of notes to jot down..

I'd really gotta stop wasting time, thinking bout non-important things.. And blogging any further.. For today only lar..

-PEACE OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment