Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dilemma~

In a serious case of dilemma now.. I have no idea what to do at all..

I like you.. Seriously i do.. However, after everything you told me just now, i felt rather err.. I dunno.. Weird..

Friends.. i know.. I understand your feelings.. You're having a hard time..

Shall i persevere and go on.. Or should i just call back and quit? I don't know.. I'm sure we both know just how we both feel for each other.. I like you.. But at the same time.. I do not want you to feel bad at all.. I'll definitely be needing time to sort this matter out..

Maybe i should quit.. This way.. You will feel better.. That big rock will be off of you.. Or maybe i should carry on.. I might feel lucky.. But.. you will be having a hard time..

This topic definitely brought me down.. Spoilt my damn mood..

That's all.. Ain't in a mood for anything.. I need someone to talk to.. And i know just who i should go to.. Someone i really trust..

Bye~~

-GodDamned it!-
PS : I know.. I promised you that i will not be rude.. But i can't help it.. Sorry~~

No comments:

Post a Comment