Friday, April 22, 2011

Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng~~~

BLAM!!! I'm back.. Ahaha.. Right.. I seriously don't know why, but.. But.. I just have the urge to post something here today.. XD

Right.. Let's see.. Today, Friday.. Ain't got no school, cause it's a Good Friday.. So, went for rehearsal and bla bla bla.. Hahaha..

Right.. Some of muh peeps went to Kuala Gula, Perak.. And as you guys could possibly see.. I'm stuck in the house.. == But i might be meeting ChinGuan later, so... Cyeah.. No biggie though.. XD

I just realized my damn Cantonese sounded like err.. I don't know.. But weird.. Gotta improve on it.. Where's my Canton peep?? I need you guys man. Ahahaha..

Hmmm.. Mid-year is coming soon.. Revision still stuck half way.. Gotta stop the procrastination and start with my work already, otherwise i will be dead before October.. Yes, October.. I don't even have to wait for STPM to hang myself.. ==

The syllabus is tough.. Especially Physics.. Chemistry, still ok.. And Maths.. I'm beginning to struggle with it already.. I have to start working already.. Have to have to have to.. Gahhhhhhh..

Right.. Gotta go.. I need to go out now or Mr. Ng will seriously screw me up.. ==

Peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment