Sunday, April 17, 2011

OohLaLa~~~

Damn it.. This bloody is damn hard to type.. I bloody need time to get used to it..

Anyway,

Yesterday.. Finally done with the rest of the MUET paper.. It was OK i guess.. Writing was terrible.. Reading and listening was OK.. I don even understand the first question of the writing paper..

And.. After the whole thing.. I went for a rehearsal.. Then. bla bla bla.. Balik, makan and stuffs.. Bla bla bla..

Went for midnight movie with HER! Hahaha.. Watch "Ghost Must Be Crazy".. Let's see.. I give a rating of err.. 7/10 maybe??

And today.. Nothing much.. Just stayed at home the whole day.. Pathetic Sunday.. Sunday is always boring to me.. I don't know why..

IU day is just two weeks away.. Gotta start an intensive training, or else the four of us shall regret the whole process instead of enjoying it..

Oh yeah.. And by the way.. IMY~~ =)

Peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment