Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scratched By An Idiot

OK.. Peeps.. I'm back to blogging again.. Gosh.. I've been blogging for the past 2 days in the office cause i'm super free.. Wtf?? Never mind.. At least i got something to do now.. Haha..

Anyway, Klang has been raining so heavily for the past few days.. Especially in Port Klang, where my office is actually located.. I have to drive slowly on my journey back home.. Anyway, yesterday i had lunch with William, my brother, Shu Wen (If i spelled your name wrongly, forgive me.. I don't now how to spell your name.. =p) We went for Bah Kut Teh.. Hehe.. Ande something damn fucking unlucky seriously happened.. My car got scratched.. It was not even moving and it fucking got hit by an idiot.. It was parked there and the bastard can just hit it.. Luckily, no heavy damag was done to my wife (my car.. XD).. Now, i'm not gonna post anything else bout this, cause I don't feel like doing so.. Spoilt my mood..

Anyhow, yesterday night.. Went and cht chat with Miss Adelene.. Haha.. She was so shy at first.. Perhaps it's beacuse it's the first time we meet.. Later when i was going to fetch my brother from tuition.. She asked her dad whether if she could go out with me.. Her dad agreed.. So, we went out.. Fetched my brother, then we went for a very normal dinner.. Mamak's Corner.. Haha.. We talked and talked and talked.. Later on, we got along pretty well.. Lol..

That's almost everything i did yesterday.. But hey, normal people have a normal lifestyle.. So.. Why bother?? =)

Gotta get back to work now.. Bye, peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment