Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY Random Post #1

Honestly, Chinese New Year is a little boring to me this year.. Seriously, i have no idea why.. Today, was seriously boring to me.. I wonder what is it going to be like tomorrow?? Here is how my first day of Chinese New Year..

Woke up at err.. I forgot what time is it, but it must be in the afternoon.. Then, get ready and stuffs cause my mom told me that we're gonna go visit my grandparents.. Reached the condo at around 2 something or so.. Wished them and then ate my lunch.. After that, the usual activity begins.. Gambling.. My aunt and my parents and along with my randparents were busy with Mahjong, while me, my uncle and my cousins were busy with Black Jack.. Lost RM 10.. Kns..

Then, watched tv and stuffs.. And guess what?? I actually dozed off.. Slept till 8 something then ate dinner.. And now, here blogging.. Boring start for Chinese New Year..

No comments:

Post a Comment