Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Random Post #2

OK.. Peeps.. Here's the second post about my CNY thingy.. Today's the 4th day of CNY, and i'm already back in office, working.. Anyway, the past two days.. Was really unlucky.. I lost at least RM50++ due to Black Jack.. Totally speechless.. Here's what i did during the past two days..

Second day of CNY, went to my maternal side's grandma's house.. There, lost RM40++ due to Black Jack, because i was the banker.. Stayed there till 9 something at night, then went to my uncle's house.. Went there, drank a little.. Then went back home..

As for the third day, was rather different compared to the first and second day.. When i woke up around err.. Let's see.. It should be around 11 something in the morning if i'm not mistaken.. I received a message from Li Wen.. Asking me out for a movie.. Well, since that i do not want to stay at home and rot myself due to the boredom of staying at home, i agreed. Went all the way to Centrepoint to pick her up.. Then, drove to Aeon.. I wanted to watch Tooth Fairy, but she wanted to watch True Legend just because Jay Chou is acting in it.. Wtf?? Then, i "terpaksa lah" watch with her.. But hey, True Legend wasn't as boring as i expected, and no.. It's not because of Jay Chou.. =.=" The story line and stuff was OK lar..

And as for today (The 4th day of CNY), I'm back in the office, working.. After work.. I will be off to Kelvin's house for a dinner session.. Hopefully i'm able to win back whatever i lost for the passed two days..

Anyway, i better get back to work now.. I don't wanna get caught for blogging in the office.. And get fired!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment