Thursday, December 3, 2009

9 Down, 1 To Go

9 papers' down.. 1 to go.. Next Tuesday i'll be officially graduated.. Lol.. Anyway.. Physics paper was really, really weird.. I don't know why.. Paper 1 was OK.. Paper 2 was a screwed up.. Paper 3 was excellent.. Why can't it be more like Biology?? Everything was OK.. But, at least it is over.. Next.. The last and final paper.. Chemistry.. One of the real terror to me.. All those equations, formulas, facts.. Dude.. It's even worse than Physics.. That's what i felt bout Chemistry..

Anyway.. I changed my mind bout dying my hair.. I read this stupid article that's really scary.. Here is how it goes...

"People with sensitive scalp should not dye their hair.. Due to the chemical substances in it, it may cause our face to swell.."

And i saw the freaking picture.. It was like.. Err.. i don't know how to explain but it looked like a pig.. My grandma experienced it once.. When i saw her with her swollen face, i was like HOLY MOTHER@#$%!!! I don't know how that stupid article changed my mind.. I guess it's because i myself's got sensitive scalp.. Goddamned it!!

I'm still thinking whether to get a tattoo or not.. If i get one, my mom's seriously gonna kill me.. My dad was OK with it, but my mom.. I don't want to hear her nagging.. It'll be too "torturing" for me.. I can't stand it..

Anyway, Raja Mahadi's prom's just 16-17 days away.. I'll be performing with William.. Hope that it's gonna be as successful as the one we did during William's cousin's wedding dinner.. Hope the crowd likes it.. Hopefully, i won't forget those steps on that day..

I need to get myself a haircut.. My hair's just too thick.. Can't stand it.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment