Friday, December 11, 2009

Dissing Project Part 1

Dude,
Before you even started with your rhyme
Try and think of a suitable line
Acting shits in front of mime
I'ma let you have a piece of my mind
You think we sucked balls
Dude, Go back and fuck those walls
Your dad's bald
You're such a pervert that you fucking rape a Barbie doll
Making us sounded like an idiot
You're gonna look like a mocking dirt
That sticked to your face when you wore a skirt
And danced like a bird
You sounded like a rookie
With half a dick and merely all pussy
You thought you can rhyme like Jay-Z
Or maybe Dr. D-R-E,
You're not even close to being Snoop D-O double G
You're just a wanna-be
Who's trying to challenge me
I might be white
But I've got passion about being under those spotlight
You're far beyond your might
I'me give you a middle finger at night
When you ain't got no rights
Shut up and go back home, homie
Get some new inspiration
Before I diss you with my presentation
In both Chinese and English demonstration
Which might just ruin your reputation.......

Don't misunderstand my rhyme.. Just a lil' reply to some asshole fucked up hip-hop wanna-be..
Peace!!!

1 comment: