Sunday, December 13, 2009

Never Thought Of It To Be This Way

Damn.. Before the SPM was over, i was excited and awaiting the end of all those stressed up school life and stuffs like that.. However, as time passes by, i realized that this "freedom" was so much more boring then i would ever expect it to be.. There's nothing i can do.. Everyday, repeating the same routine.. At least at school, i would be expecting something new.. Like fights, or some stuff to play around with my peeps.. I don't know what else to say, except for the fact that i'm already missing my school life..

All those homeworks, all those faces.. Damn.. Well.. I know that we might be meeting each other up again in the month of March for our results.. But.. I don't know what to say anymore..

One more thing, the Raja Mahadi's prom is approaching.. And i'm already having a massive headache.. Want to know why?? Here's why.. I booked a table, you see.. However, I'm still lacked of 2 people to join our table.. I already have 8 booked place.. And one more thing.. On that day.. Fo Tang's having a Fa Hui.. So, anyone who's interested in going to either the Fa Hui or the prom.. Please do contact me..

Anyway, I think that i'm starting to forget those steps already.. I need to refresh myself.. So, rehearsal is the only option i have now..

As for now.. I'm too hungry to type anymore.. Wakakaka.. Gotta go for my dinner.. So, i'll be updating my blog soon.. As soon as i've got the time.. Do stay reading my blog alright.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment