Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Hell Of A Day!!

Hey, people.. Now, i wouldn't say that today's a boring day.. I don't know why.. Haha.. But one thing's for sure.. I had a good start today..

Woke up at 8am.. Already considered as late.. Because i'm suppose to be at the driving institute by 8.30am or so.. Took my bath and stuffs.. Got downstairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch.. "You wanna go for your undang thing or what?? Look at the time.." That's what my dad said.. I just nodded.. Then, as soon as i got into the car.. "Ey, we go for breakfast first.. Hungry.." And i was like "WTF!? Dude, it's already 8.15am.." But i just agreed.. Cause i'm hungry as well..

Then, reached there at 8.45am.. Still able to make it.. As we went to the exam place around 9 something am.. Then, when i walked in.. I was really nervous like seriously.. It felt worst than spm wei.. However, i managed to finish the whole exam in 17 minutes plus time.. And guess what my score is.. 49/50, babe.. Haha.. I had a shocked myself as well.. Was really high..

Then, went home.. And i straight slept.. Till around 6pm.. Pravind sent me a message.. That says "Get ready. Loo will pick you up soon." So, i just went and pack my stuffs and wash my face..

We went for dance rehearsal at AEON Bukit Tinggi's car park.. Because it was drizzling.. One thing that really gets on my nerves is that my left ankle kind of hurts every time i make a move with it.. So.. My dance looked like a retard lar, today.. Hopefully, tomorrow's gonna be alright (I have to be alright.. Tomorrow's the big day..).. And i just reached home and finished my bath..

So, that's all for today folks.. Keep on updated, aight.. Toodles(Damn gay wei..).. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment