Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Smell of Freedom

Tuesday.. The day i've been waiting for.. The day for my last paper.. And also the day i will be gaining my freedom.. No more school.. Haha.. I wonder what it's like working out there?? Need to gain experience and stuff.. And i'm really worried that my results gonna be like a piece of shit.. Anyway, here's my new motto.. Party first, worry later.. That's what my cousin, Yvone, said to me.. Haha..

Anyway, that also means that i have lesser time to prepare for the Raja Mahadi's prom.. But will do my best.. I can't lose my face that night now, can i?? Still thinking of new steps.. For my solo?? Suggestion anyone?? Haha..

I'm still upset about the stupid article.. But Chin Guan gave me a brilliant suggestion.. Go dye at salon.. Cause it seems like they'll dye without touching your scalp or something like that.. But i don't care.. I don't want dye ad.. Later i'll look ah-beng-ish.. And.. Have i mentioned that i really hate pimples.. I'm getting it more recently.. Damn.. And i don't even know why.. That's for not paying attention in Biology's class.. (Do they teach about pimples?? I also don't know??)

Right.. One more thing.. I don't know i got really pissed off when watching the Manchester City vs Chelsea game last night.. To my opinion, it was really unfair.. I just thought that way..

I'm going to create a chaos in school on Tuesday.. Wakakaka.. I PROMISE!!! Will start planning what to do later before i sleep.. Heh..

No comments:

Post a Comment