Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Beginning Of A New Life

Woo-hoo!!! SPM's finally over.. Can't imagine the excitement in me.. Right that was yesterday.. After spm.. I went out and hanged out with my "member-member melayu".. Haha.. We were hanging out.. Then fire crackers started coming out.. Then, we threw it everywhere.. Not only that, those idiotic friends of mine even brought an 8 feet long firecrackers.. Asshole..

Anyway, today's the beginning of a new life for me.. I was high till midnight yesterday.. Later that night, i went to Amazon with my brother, William and Yong Long.. Played till 12.15 i think.. Met Beatrice there as well.. We joined Bryan when we reached there..

8th of December.. The beginning of a new life.. Other than that, it was also my friend, Khai Xian's birthday.. Happy belated birthday!! Sorry for the late wishes.. I wonder what i'll do in the future.. Haha..

Today's an official "do nothing" day.. Haha.. Make sense.. That's what Alex says.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment