Friday, March 5, 2010

"Bla-Bla-Bla" Post

Right, peeps.. Yesterday.. My time was seriously very packed.. Want to know why?? Here.. Let me tell you..

Yesterday.. While i was seriously busy with my work.. Miss Kueh Hui Ting asked me to go out with her.. Well, at first.. I thought that we're just going for a tea or something like that.. However.. When i reached there.. We went for a talk.. =.="

Want to know what talk is that?? Am Assurance's talk of how to become an Am Assurance agent.. What a waste of time.. I almost fell asleep.. But i still finished the whole talk though..

After the talk.. We went for supper.. Both of us were starving because we skipped our dinner.. I don't know what to post about anymore.. Dang..

FTW~~ =.=" And now i might wanna try out the Am Assurance thingy.. Lol.. As a "assurance" for a better lifestyle in the future..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment