Friday, March 19, 2010

"I-Think-I'm-Bored" Post

Well, i'm back to blogging.. Cause i've got nothing to do in the office right now.. Anyway, started my day missing her voice today.. =P

Anyway, i was seriously thinking.. Am i suppose to go for college or sit for STPM?? Mom and dad insisted that i go for STPM.. Maybe it's because they felt that it ius a much better choice.. But i don't know really..

Chin Guan kept pursuiting me to enter college with him.. I'm in a dilemma.. Lmao..

Other than that, i'm seriously getting fatter and fatter day by day.. I need to work out.. By the way, i'm addicted to swimming as well.. I don't know why but i just love the feeling of staying in the swimming pool.. I might be going to a swimming session with William and Alan later, in Ambang Botanic Clubhouse.. XD

Anyway, one of my colleague go to this gym located in Bayu Perdana which is seriously cheap.. Only around RM 60 per month.. Cheap huh?? Well, of course.. It wouldn't be having facilities like Fitness First and stuffs, but to me.. RM 60 per month is seriously damn kao cheap already.. Maybe i will be joining, after my National Service that is.. ==

Well, i wonder how much am i going to be missing her when i'm in National Service.. 3 miserable months without being able to talk to her every night.. I'm so gonna miss you.. T.T

By the way.. I'm already missing you.. =)

ILY~~~ And IMY~~~

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment