Friday, March 12, 2010

Misery Business

I have not been in the mood recently.. Thanks to the SPM results everyone got yesterday.. I didn't really achieved what i wanted to get.. I expected at least 5 or 6 A's.. But i didn't.. All i got was 4 A's, 3 B's, 2 C's, and 1 miserable E.. I was seriously quite disappointed and upset about my result.. =(

However, my friends were there to back me up.. When they saw me having an upset face.. Everyone consoled me and tried to give me advise.. Well, thanks to Kelvin, Randy and Chin Guan.. Thanks for caring..

Then my other friends consoled me as well, through the phone.. Thanks to Adelene, Li Wen, and Christine.. I really appreciares everything..

My parents were OK with my results as well.. They did not seem to be upset with my results..

As for me, i just felt disappointed with myself and my results.. And i vowed to get my revenge.. STPM!!! Here i Come!!! I will score well in my STPM to relieve myself from the fact that i did my SPM badly.. And i vowed to get my REVENGE!!!

Anyway, i'm still in my depression mode.. And there's nothing else i can say..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment