Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's All About Dancing

OK.. Seriously.. Recently, i'm getting lesser and lesser inspiration to blog these days.. Just don't know why.. But i seriously feel like my head's blank whenever i decided to post something out.. =.="

Anyway, i haven't been dancing for quite sometime now.. Juts felt like doing it once in a while so that i wouldn't get worse, in both my skills and my choreography.. And.. Me and my peeps are looking for dance competition around to join.. But, so far.. We have not found any.. Why on Earth is dance competition in Malaysia so less compared to other countries?? *speechless*

By the way, few days back.. I read this article in StarTwo.. The title of the article's called "A Big Hero From A Small Town".. Apparently, it's about this guy, stage named "Poppin' Rex".. That won this dance competition in Japan not long ago, and is getting recognised all over Asia now.. I wonder when am i going to get such achievement.. Hmm..

Anyway, peeps.. If any of you happen to know about any dance competition nearby, please do inform me here.. Leave a message in my chatbox.. Please and thank you..

By the way, have i ever mentioned that i might be leaving for National Service soon?? On the 27th of March.. Can't wait.. ^^

And again.. I don't know what to post abut anymore..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment