Monday, March 8, 2010

"Talking-Nonsense-For-A-Day" Post

I have been in a mood to post something now.. But the weird thing is that i don't really know what to post about.. o.O"

Anyway, nothing special really happened today.. Except for the fact that i found out where my National Service camp is today.. Damn it.. I'll be leaving to Perak on the 27th of March perhaps.. And my hair will have to leave me.. T.T

Anyway, about the AmAssurance thingy.. I've decided to try it out.. Hey, no harm trying something new in your life right?? I mean like the allowance sounded so convincing.. You know.. And i have to rush to a meeting that they are having later, at Bandar Baru Klang..

And i am still preparing a namelist as my client.. Have no idea who to put in.. They are actually asking us to be their agent in pursuiting people to actually invest in Gold Market.. Well, i mean.. Who doesn't know really know that the price value of a gold is actually increasing these days?? You know what i mean?? Well, nobody knows what will happen in the future.. I mean, no one can actually predict what will happen in the future.. Whether the price value for gold will actually increase or decrease in the future.. But one thing is for sure.. The price value is currently increasing steadily in the market and is currently one of the best investment in the market right now..

Nothing else i have to say for now..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment