Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Farewell!!

Aight, peeps.. I'm back to my blogging mood... For now.. Haha.. Anyway, i'm starting to get bored with my blog's layout.. Maybe it's because i have been facing the sane skin for don't know how many months already.. Well, i definitely will change it sooner or later.. Just searching for the right skin for now..

Anyway, on the 27th of March.. 3 of my colleagues left the office.. As in resign.. Perhaps they have found a better job.. Alex, will be helping in his father-in-law's business, Gary will be opening a grocery store, and Miss Lim will be taking care of her daughter, as a full time housewife.. Well, although i'm not close to you guys.. But, best of lucks to you guys.. And may a better future lay ahead of ya'll..

Anyway, it's been quite some time now.. And out of a sudden i'm in a mood to do so.. Haha.. Well, it has definitely been quite some time that i have been single.. And now, i really wished that there could be someone special by my side when i needed her.. You know, to share all my ups and downs with her and stuffs.. I don't know, man.. I mean sometimes.. I really do feel lonely being single and stuffs.. Just wish that my Miss Perfect will appear soon.. =)

Alright, i ran out of ideas to post now.. Haha.. Oh yeah.. SPM results is coming out soon.. I'm not sure whether it's on 15th of March or the 16th.. But one thing's for sure.. I can't wait!! Haha.. It's not that i'm expecting good results or anything.. But, i don't wanna wait for it anymore.. I'm sick of waiting..

By the way, have i mentioned that i'm missing school more and more these days?? =p

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment