Saturday, March 20, 2010

What A Day?? =)

Peeps.. It has seriously been quite a day for me today.. Here is how it went today..

I went to ACS's IU Day today with her.. Then we stayed there till around 11 something then we left.. Wee King's performance was OK as they only practiced for a while.. Thumbs up from me.. After that, i went to fetch Fei Gai from his house as we planned to go Fo Tang together.. After, fetched her to her aunt's house as her family planned to have a holiday in Port Dickson.. After that, i rushed to Fo Tang just to find out that Bryan's not there.. Then, Bryan told me that he was playing pool with Wei Quan and Ah Bao..

Me and Fei Gai went all the way there.. Then, we left to Amazon.. Just to find out that Amazon is not even open yet.. ==" After that we switched place to Klang Parade.. We played pool for a while.. After that, we went home..

As i was approaching home.. I saw Dad, Alan and my uncle sitting at the mamak stall behind my house.. Then, my and Fei Gai went there for dinner.. Had a good time there laughing.. LMAO!!

Anyway.. I'm currently in a cyber cafe updating my blog.. Hee.. Ain't got better stuff to do huh?? Well, as i said before.. Lifeless people with lifeless lifestyle.. What to do??

And i just realized that she'd more adorable than i thought she is.. =) ILY..

And i can't stop thinking bout her.. =)

And thanks to her.. I gave up bout my past.. Hoping to start a new life with her around..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment