Thursday, January 13, 2011

Anger Management~~

Seriously.. I think Mr. "Perfect-In-Chemistry" Mong should go for anger management class.. I really don't understand you.. Must you should at us for a eenie-meenie-tiny little mistakes?? *sigh* I really don't understand old man.. Especially those that teaches Chemistry and thinks that he is one hell of a great..

Here's is what happened today.. We were doing experiment today.. And seriously.. I think majority of us failed that stupid experiment.. So, why can't we just discuss it and get it done with?? We need help at times.. Seriously.. It's ridiculous..

Anyway.. Let's not let that type of stupidity ruin our mood now shall we.. =)

By the way.. Weeee.. I'm in love again.. LMFAO.. Haha.. Yes, people.. I have a crush on somebody.. Again.. XD Haha.. How long more do i have to wait?? I don't know.. Honestly.. But it doesn't matter how long it takes anyway.. I have one more year to go through the path of education.. So, seriously.. I don't mind.. =)

Anyway, it's been really busy for me recently.. Loads of homework.. GAHHHH.. I might get crazy and get admitted into mental hospital because of that as well..

Cross-country's starting soon.. Gotta start my training soon.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment