Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GAHHH!! It's Back!!

Woah-Oh-Oh.. look at the time.. Let's see.. It's 12.20AM and i'm still stuck on my Chemistry.. It's back.. Ta-Daa.. The pressure is all back now.. FUCK!!

Right.. Let's see.. I actually re-filed all of my notes, tests, exercises because the earlier system was a total failure.. I'm hoping that this will work out better than the previous one, or i'll be wasting my money then.. ==

I checked back this note book i have.. To keep track of all the homeworks i need to finish.. And yeap.. I've still got tonnes of it to settle.. GAHHH!! I'll be tearing my hair out sooner or later..

The pressure is back.. It's coming back.. And now.. It's getting worse this year i suppose.. With the acknowledgement of STPM is this year really kills.. It ain't that easy.. Prof. Chinns is putting pressure on us.. So is Prof. McChandrikall, Aunt Phang-Tuna, and Lord Volder-Mong..

Especially Volder-Mong.. He keeps writing this comment to sort of like give me inspiration and motivation to keep up with my "good effort".. And darn it.. Now, he's making me feel guilty if i happen to fail my Chemistry tests.. Thanks a lot.. o.0"

I'm feeling it.. I think that i might even be dead before STPM arrives.. Someone please.. Kill the pressure surrounding me.. I'm suffocating..

Let's leave that aside..

Here's something that cheers me up whenever i'm pressured.. Well, maybe just a little.. CNY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! Which actually means.. ANG-PAO!!! And hell lots of FOOD!!!

Let's get fat during CNY now shall we?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment