Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sayonara 2010...

Woots.. Peeps.. Here we go.. It's 2011.. Bye bye 2010..

Let's refresh our memories now shall we.. XD

In the beginning of the year.. I was working at a forwarding company.. Bumi Raya Sdn. Bhd.. Had great experience there.. And met some new friends.. =)

Then.. National Service.. It was awesome.. XD Especially the peeps there.. XD

After that.. Went into Form 6.. Man, the friends there are awesome.. We chilled out together.. And did lots of stupid stuff there.. XD

Let us just view some pictures there now shall we.. XDXD





















And yes.. There are suppose to be more pictures for me to upload.. But somehow.. I'm feeling a little lazy.. XD

So, yeap.. That's how my 2010 went.. And yes.. It was awesome..

Sayonara, 2010.. You will be kept as my memories..

2011.. Let us just see how it will turn out to be.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment