Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another New Resolution...

Let's see now.. When a new year arrives, that means a new resolution for some people as well.. I don't know about you guys who are reading my blog.. But hey.. I have some already.. XD Let's list it out now shall we..

And err.. Let us start with something that has to do with studies..

1. No more procrastination.. It's time to study..
2. Finish all my work on time..
3. Stop party-ing for one year??
4. New phone.. ROFLMFAO..
5. Get myself a new lappie..
6. Stay single for another one year?? XD
7. Get fit.. I don want fats to hang around my body.. ==
8. Change everyone's perspective towards me..
9. Able to save up to RM 3K.. Excluding money for my new phone and lappie..
10. Stay at home every weekdays night..
11. Perfect my skills on guitar..
12. Get famous.. (I don't know what this is for.. But i'll just out it in cause i'm outta idea.. XD)
13. New hair colour after STPM..
14. Get a magic lamp, and ask the genie to fulfill all my wishes.. XD
15. A brand new car.. *winks*
16. Get crazeh all the time.. Exceptional if i have to be serious.. XD

And yeah.. There's more to come.. (I think..)

So, i'll just end this resolution thingy here at the moment.. Ran out of resolution list.. XD Haha..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment