Monday, January 10, 2011

Peek-A-Boo!!

Peek-a-boo!! Yeap.. I'm back, peeps.. Well.. At least for today.. XD

Time flies.. It is now officially the second week of school.. Homework's getting more and more.. Especially, Mr. Chan's work.. And I'm just taking up sometime here to update my blog.. So, that my blog wouldn't run out of readers.. XD

And Mr. "You-Know-Who" seems to be starting with a little more intensive way of teaching.. So, everyday.. We will have to find questions from reference books or exercise books that we do.. And answer it on our own.. So-called wanna prove that we actually studied lar..

And.. P.A's quiz team.. I'm in the same team as Mr. Tiu Kian Wee.. So, you prepared yet.. Don't worry, leader.. I will not disappoint you.. Hopefully lar.. XDXD

And yeap.. We finally switched class.. Right now.. I'm sitting in the third row.. Right next to Mr. Tiu Kian Wee, and Mr. Tan Chee Seng beside him.. And we're quite noisy, actually.. ROFLMFAO.. XD

And we decorated our class pretty well if you ask me actually.. Haha.. I know i made empty promises about posting pictures and stuffs before.. But this time.. I seriously promise.. I shall post it very soon.. Just you guys wait.. XD

So, today.. My post is to tell you guys that I'm actually still alive and to update about the stuffs in school.. XD

I can't think about anything to post anymore at this time.. So, don't leave my blog alone aight?? I'm sure there's something interesting planned ahead for me.. =)

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment