Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here Goes The Names~~

Right.. Peeps.. As I said in muh last post.. I was gonna come out with some names for some of the teachers in ACS.. Haha.. Here we go..

Mr. Mong - The evil Lord "Volder-Mong" (Lord Voldermort - The Dark Lord)
Mr. Chan - Prof. Chinns (Prof. Binns - The prof. that teaches History in Hogwarts and would not stop teaching even if he's dead.. XD)
Pn. Chandrika - Prof. McChandrikall (Prof McGonagall - The one that is in charge of Griffindor)
Pn. Phang - Aunt Phang-Tuna (Aunt Petunia - Mother of Dudley Dursley)

Well, here's the one that teaches my class.. XD Anyway.. There's a reason for all those names.. Here they go..

Volder-Mong : He's evil, and the name is very catchy.. XD
Prof. Chinns : This guy will never stop teaching Maths even if he's half-dead.. Trust me..
Prof. McChandrikall : She's in charge of my class, and she's nice.. =)
Aunt Phang-Tuna : She talks loudly, and she is evil at times.. Muahaha..

Catchy names?? XD There's more to come.. Oh yeah.. I came up with a new name for another teacher in my school.. XD

Pn. Koh : Madame Koh-Xime (Madame Maxime - Principal of Beauxbaton's Academy)

Why?

Madame Koh-Xime : She's tall, skinny and the hair is just the same.. And they both have the same deep voice.. ROFLMFAO.. XDXD

Man.. The Yakin-ians and the Azam-ians will love this.. Haha..

Let's just hope that the teacher couldn't find out about this blog.. Otherwise, I'll pretty much be a dead meat by then.. XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment