Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Still-Thinking-Of-A-Suitable-Title" Post

Ta-daaa.. It's me again.. *drum rolls*

I know.. I'm being lame.. But hey.. It's me.. And i don't change for nobody.. *grins*

Let's start today's post with.. Saturday..

Saturday.. Exactly on the 15th.. Which is yesterday.. Cleaned up the house.. Because as we all know.. CNY is just around the corner.. And yeap.. The empress in the house (My Mom.. ==) decided to have a little cleaning.. Cleaned for almost the whole day.. And bla bla bla.. Then at night.. Me, Alan, and ChinGuan went for a movie.. We watched Paranormal Activity 2.. In the middle of the night.. Our movie started at 12.20 am.. Spooky much?? XD But it ain't that scary though.. It was OK.. I give that movie a rating of 7/9..

And today.. Went for breakfast just now.. And that auntie selling prawn mee, seriously got attitude problem lar, i tell you.. I ordered mee, not mi hun.. If you've got some shits in your ear.. Dig it out before starting your business.. And didn't your mother teach you not to turn and just walk away when someone is talking to you?? BITCH!!! Bloody hell.. I don't think that your business is going anywhere with your attitude like that.. At least you lost one customer already.. And yeah.. If anybody asked me about your product.. I will definitely criticize your stall.. ARSE!!!

Right.. Chill.. Chill..

Let's go on.. Let's just ignore that kind of idiocy for now.. And now.. Hmm.. Let's just say that i'm basically stuck at home with my work.. Chemistry, P. Am, Maths.. It's all piling up.. *sigh* If and only if i had eights hands.. It could've be finished by now..

Let's end this post now, shall we.. I gotta go on with my work.. Otherwise the whole class will be nagged by "Lord Volder-Mong"..

By the way.. I'm trying to come up with names based on the characters from Harry Potter's novel for every teacher in my class.. Lifeless much?? ROFLMFAO..

-Peace Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment