Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pool Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apa khabar semua?? Dude.. Why am i speaking in malay?? Anyway, OK.. I'm here again to blog.. Boring.. I went for pool at a particular shop today, along with my brother, Mr. Bryan, and Mr. Ng Chin Guan.. It's not even one game, and i received a call.. From my DAD.. But i chose to ignore it.. Then, my brother's phone rang.. I ignored it again.. Next, Bryan's phone.. Well.. That idiot answered.. Guess what my dad said.. " De ba lu ka wa dui lai.." which actually means "you get the fuck home now..".. I thought something serious happened.. Mana tahu.. My dad wanted to go out for dinner early.. And i was like "WTF!?"

OK.. Then, nothing ad lar.. I seriously don know what to blog about today.. Oh ya.. One more thing.. Last night.. Me, Bryan, and Deeban kononnya went for a "group study" at KFC.. However, we went for pool.. then, we went to KFC again to "study".. We were not even there long enough for the waitresses to remember our name.. Then, we went for pool AGAIN!! Then, Bryan's phone rang.. Mr. Tony See (Bryan's Dad) called him.. And is on his way to fetch us home.. And again.. I was like "WTF!?" Then, we ran like some assholes back to KFC before Mr. Tony See finds out that we actually skipped our "group study" session.. And it sure was close..

That's all, peeps.. And err.. I can now officially online at my cribs.. DANG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment