Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dull Weekend

It's been days since it rained.. Dude.. Nowadays it rained everyday.. Well.. Almost everyday lar.. I can't even go out for basketball.. But it's been a pool season for me.. Haha.. So, today.. Alright.. Went to AEON with my family.. Hang out.. Walked around.. And i missed my breakfast cause i woke at 2p.m.. Was seriously hungry..

Then, went home.. Did nothing else ad.. Haha.. Right.. What else am i suppose to blog about?? Oh ya.. I really must say.. I wasted 2 years in school.. During add maths.. When i opened my add maths exercise book just now.. I straight closed it.. I don understand a damn freaking goddamned question in it.. I really gotta study hard ad.. No time ad.. SPM's getting closer and closer..

And.. I just realized.. No point dreaming on bout what's not gonna happen.. I'd rather face thedamn truth.. So, Mr. Saw.. you better wake up from your sweet dream.. It's never gonna be a reality in real life.. But.. I still have to say that i cherish those moments of love..

To make sure.. That i get good results.. I seriously need to study.. But laziness is the main criteria of me not even taking a glance at my books.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment