Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Funny XD

I really must say.. It's a really stupid day today.. Just before i went school today, i felt something hard in my school bag.. Guess what it was.. MY WALLET!! I freaking left it in there yesterday.. And i totally forgot bout it.. And i wasted 2 buck when making a report for my lost IC yesterday.. Cause we have to pay a fine or something like that.. However, i was glad that i finally found my wallet again.. XD

And.. In school.. Seriously.. I don know why i went to school also.. XD No teacher entered my class.. So, it's like i'm just roaming the whole school for like almost the whole day.. Then.. Me and CG played basketball for a while and went into my classroom to rest.. Then, we borrowed a deck of cards and played big two.. All the way from 11a.m to 12.30p.m.. Isn't it just nice?? XD

And.. Today's suppose to be the last time i'll be meeting her.. Today's tuition's last day.. I wonder how am i suppose to meet her again in the future?? What if she refuses to meet with me?? Haha.. I wonder what's gonna happen in the future?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment