Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today = Boring!!!

Dudes.. And chicks.. I really gotta say.. Today's one of the most boring day i'd ever had.. OK.. This is how it goes.. Woke up at 1p.m today.. Fine.. That's just fine.. Then, i planned to go out lar.. As usual.. Mamak with my peeps.. Then.. Here's the best part.. It started raining.. And it's raining heavily.. And.. As usual.. Taman Sentosa FLOODED.. Well.. Maybe not like those extreme flood.. But, you can see water everwhere when you go out.. So, i'd just stayed at home..

Then, rain stopped at around 3p.m.. Went for tuition at 3.30p.m.. Tuition on a weekend.. Sunday somemore.. Damn kao teruk just thinking bout it wei.. Drove all the way to P.T.P.. Then, when we (me and Bryan) walked into the classroom, we realised something that we don want to.. the tuition started at 3p.m.. We were late.. But the fun part was.. There was half an hour less for us to be stucked in there..

Then, after tuition.. We went all the way to Bandar Puteri for some lekor.. I know it might sound nuts.. But i seriously drove all the way there ust to get some LEKOR!! What can we do?? We were desperate for it.. We're lekor maniacs.. We're addicted to lekor..

And, now.. I'm at CC just posting this stuffs up for you guys to read.. What s day.. LOL.. But, who cares?? Well, tomorrow's just gonne be another holiday for me.. Im just gonne stay at home and sleep all the way till 2p.m.. If i can lar.. XD

Now.. For this section.. Yes.. I still love you.. I already told you that it wouldn be something easy for me to forget you.. It's not like playing zynga poker.. Where you can forget everything as soon as you go offline.. And that's also the reason why i really do mind when you were sort of like trying to ignore me lately.. And i really do mind when your attitude towards me change.. But.. I'll just persevere and move on.. I will try to be strong.. May you feel happy always..

No comments:

Post a Comment