Thursday, November 26, 2009

No Such Thing As Friendship

OK.. Here's some new facts for you guys.. Me and Bryan's friendship has ended.. You catch that?? It ended.. It was like so stupid.. He's pissed off with me cause i posted something insulting it seems.. Come on lar.. How old are you?? Grow up lar, wei.. Fine.. I admit.. It was my wrong.. I'm guilty for that.. I won't even deny it.. And i'm not even asking for your forgiveness.. What d'you expect?? Me to fucking kneel down in front of you and apologize?? I'm sorry.. That will never happen.. Continue dreaming, man..

All i ever posted was "BHE 9966.. Mana BFX 999??" and he's pissed off.. Dude, if you can't even take a simple joke, you might as well just jump off into a river.. Have i ever did anything wrong to you?? NEVER!! And i wasn't good enough as a friend to you?? Dude.. Please go back and refer to your history lar wei.. You used my name so many times before to do some stupid stuff.. But, have i ever said so anything?? NO!! Here's one more thing.. The cigarette incident.. I also didn't say anything.. All i did was ignored you.. After you apologized, i still talked back with you right.. I'm speechless lar wei.. I don't even need your "forgiveness".. Keep it with you and get buried together with it when you fucking die lar..

Now, i finally realized that there's no such thing as true friendship in this world.. When they're very good with you, They'll keep calling you brother here and brother there.. It's just a disguise to trick you.. Don't fall for it.. When they come into an argument with you, they'll just ask you to fuck off.. What's all this?? Two-faced assholes is what i call them.. When you've done something good to them, they won even remember bout it.. But, when you've done just a single wrong doing.. That's it.. They'll remember it till the end of their life.. Now.. The only friend that i can trust is Chin Guan.. That's all.. Anyone else who came up to me and called me brother her and brother there.. Well.. You guys can just fuck off..

And, Miss Jane.. Please do not misunderstand me.. I might be a little pissed off just now.. Cause you did something trying to help our friendship.. But, it'll never work.. I'm completely done with him.. If i'm not worthy as a friend to him, then he isn't to me as well.. One for one.. That's it.. And i apologized for that rude message.. And, Bryan.. If you read this.. Here's something i wanted to tell you.. FUCK OFF LAR WEI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment