Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Future

Aight.. Here i am again posting up shits and bla bla bla.. Right.. SPM is finally here.. Today's the second day.. Everything's well so far.. And one thing that made me really happy.. Is that.. History's FINALLY over!!! Haha.. Like i said.. Historical's glad that History's finally over.. But.. I dunno what's gonna happen in days after that though..

Come to think of it.. Time really do fly.. It was the beginning of the year when i know it.. Just in a slip of time, it's SPM already.. I wonder what's life really like out there when i start working.. Hopefully everything's gonna be just fine..

Anyway.. I have something else to post about.. Well.. She has found a new partner.. Yes, people.. A new partner.. She found someone that could make her happier.. Someone who's better than i am.. I felt a bit sad when i found out bout this.. But hey... Life goes on.. We'll never know what's gonna happen next in our life.. Maybe i will find someone better.. Someone worth loving.. Someone who's ready to go on a serious relationship with me.. Or maybe i'll stay single for a pretty long period.. But it's just fine with me.. I'm bored of all this puppy love thing.. It brings us nowhere.. I might as well begin my search for my next Ms. Perfect.. I'll move on from my past.. Step forward.. My history will be burnt together with my History reference book later (I'm planning to burn it!! Hey.. History's over, right?? XD)

Well, folks.. That's all i gotta say for now.. ENjoy your SPM period... For those SPM sitter..

No comments:

Post a Comment