Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away.. Come Back Some Other Day..

As we all were expecting.. It rained again today.. Well.. More like drizzling actually.. However, it pretty much ruined my day.. I was planning an all day out activity.. Got out of the house.. Got into the car and started the engine.. Then, when i looked up.. Drops of water appeared on the windscreen.. And i was like "WTF!? Fucking rain came down!!" So, i got down and went back into the house.. And continue sleeping..

Anyway, i practiced maths for like 4 - 5 hours.. Crazy right?? Haha.. I repeated the same exercise for like 2 or 3 times i think.. But it is all worthy.. I'm ready for my A+ for modern maths.. Tomorrow, i will finish it.. No doubt about it..

And.. I don't know why i'm addicted to old songs again.. Songs like Poetic Ammo's Money, Money and stuffs like that.. I played that damn song for like at least 5 - 6 times today.. And my brother's like "Don't you ever get bored??" and i replied "Nice wert..".. And this time.. It was his turn to be like "WTF!?"

Anyway, time for the "EMO" section again.. Lol.. She seemed to be quite depressed lately.. Miss.. Relax lar.. You can spit it all out at me.. I'm a very good listener you know.. Haha.. But chill lar.. I won't tell other's bout it even if you do.. But i know you wouldn't do that.. Cause you already told me that.. By the way, I wrote another rhyme which might suit you.. It's entitled "The Past And The Present".. And it goes like "Sad to happy, More like silly,..... And bla, bla, bla.." Haha..

And.. Last night was the best night ever.. Wanna know why? I watched some winning matches and i earned some.. XD Man. Utd won 3 - nil.. Chelsea won 4 - nil.. Chun right??

Oh, and by the way.. Bohsia was really nice.. I repeated watching if for countless of times ad.. And i especially love it when Acai says "Kalau penumbuk ni melekat kat muke dia, aku gerenti dia satu minggu makan nasi pakai straw.." Laughed my ass out when he said that wei..

No comments:

Post a Comment