Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unlucky Moments

Dude.. Today's seriously one of the worst day of my life.. I misplaced my damn wallet.. And i couldn't find it.. I made a police report bout it.. Damn!! Thinking bout it jst seriously piss me off.. And i just bought that damn wallet not long ago.. And my fucking IC's in it.. Dude, i really must say.. The feeling of something important went missing really sucked..

Alright.. 3th of November.. My brother's birthday.. Bro, happy 15th birthday.. Better behave yourself, aight??

I'm sorry i couldn make it to the Langkawi trip with you guys.. I've got too many stuff to do..
Seriously.. I'm sorry.. No offence ya..

SPM's just 15 days away.. Just thinking bout it really creeps me out.. What am i gonna do in this period of time?? There ain't enough time if you ask me.. Now, all i can really do is face the book whenever i'm free.. So, i really gotta make myself free.. And.. I miss my wallet.. And my IC.. Where on Earth are you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment