Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rainy Season in Sentosa???

It has been raining in Sentosa for some number of days now.. I can't even go out for basketball cause the rain always come in the evening.. But, hanging out at home was ok also lar.. Anyway, as for today.. I slept till 12 somthing if i'm not mistaken.. Then, my house phone rang.. It was Bryan.. Asking me out to KFC with him.. He said he wants a group study there.. Plus, Mr. "RELA" wants to buy some insurance thingy from his mom.. So, i said OK.. Then, i asked him to asked Deeban.. He said the Deeban's coming..

When we reached there, he freaking told me that he haven ask Deeban yet.. And at that point of time, i seriously wanted to give him a nice tight slap.. But, couldn't as his mom was around (I won slap him even if she's not.. I just felt like it..).. Anyway, he called Deeban and he agreed.. He came shortly after that.. But, history repeats again.. We studied for like around 2 to 3 hours and decided that it was time for pool again.. Played until 6.30.. Haha.. 3 wins out of 4 games with Bryan.. Dude, i'm improving and seriously kicking your ass now.. XD

Right.. Bout the new partner thing.. She told me that it wasn't true.. She's just trying to trick someone.. Well.. That doesn't matter anymore, does it?? I'm moving on.. I can't just live on in my pass now, can i?? It's over.. It's done.. I'm gonna be all over you soon.. I'll start my search for my next Miss Perfect. Hey, i am single and available now right?? Who cares?? I wanna enjoy my single life as long as i possibly can first.. It's nice.. Trust me..

And it's gonna be my study day again tomorrow.. Dude.. Modern maths' exam next Monday.. I gotta score in it.. Otherwise i'm dead meat.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment