Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back To Square One

OK.. Sorry for the late update.. Was kinda busy last night.. OK.. Forget bout the previous post.. Cause now.. Bryan and I are now friends again.. However, I am still with my stand.. It's not the matter of who afraid of who.. But the matter of responsibility.. I apologize cause i'm guilty in this matter.. So, i'm just simply being responsible..

Anyway, i'm just glad that the matter is finally solved.. However, things are not gonna be like before.. There's still gonna be a feeling of awkwardness in me.. It's gonna be like how things were when i first knew you.. Everything's back to square one now.. We're just like two strangers meeting up and stuffs.. That's how it is going to be..

Anyway. Last night was William's cousin's wedding.. I attended the dinner.. And they only serve vegetarian food.. But, that's just ok with me.. XD I don't really mind being a vegetarian for a day.. So, William and i performed during the dinner.. We danced to The Big Bang's My Heaven.. Was a really cool song, really.. I didn't do any survey on our performance, but William did.. And he said that it was a successful one.. XD

By the way, did i mentioned that the bridegroom was Chen Dian Chuan Shi's son?? No wonder lar they serve vegetarian food only.. Well, i met a couple of friends from Fo Tang there as well.. I'll try to upload pictures of that dinner or video of our performance on this blog as soon as possible.. (I just hope that this performance is gonna work out in Raja Mahadi's prom night just the way it worked out last night.. Got my fingers crossed.. XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment