Monday, November 23, 2009

Maths' Terror!!

Today, was Maths' paper.. And for the first time i got stuck at a few questions.. I even left a few answer spaces blank cause i forgot how to do it.. DAMN!!! Anyway, i managed to finish most of the question and had a high expectation for A.. Tomorrow's gonna be Moral exam.. It's a good thing i already had those moral values and stuffs in my brain.. XD

Back to maths.. I really don't know how on earth i forgot how to do simple stuffs like probability and motion along straight lines.. Those topics were like bonus marks to me in my school's exam.. But in SPM.. HANCUR!!! I totally forgot bout it.. Nvm.. It's still gonna be okay, i think.. After this week, i'll only have three more subjects to go.. And talking bout this.. It really piss me off..

For only three subjects, that'll only take three days at most.. The government dragged it to 3 weeks.. Come on lar.. We can finish it early.. Even if the art and account stream's students have to sit for their exam.. I don think dragging it for 3 weeks is seriously necessary..

Yesterday, i don't know how to answer back when a girl came up to me and asked me to be her date for the upcoming Raja Mahadi's prom night.. At that point of time.. All i can think of is "Are you nuts?? Me?? Date?? Think it over, lady!!".. However, i agreed.. Cause she said that she only wanted to support my performance.. So, i said ok.. Plus.. I still haven found a date also wert..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment