Wednesday, November 25, 2009

End Of Additional Mathematics

OK.. I'm feeling really, really good today.. Wanna know why?? SPM's Add. Maths examination is FINALLY OVER!! Oh yeah!! It does feel good.. XD So.. Now.. 7 down, 3 to go.. Only left with Biology, Physics and Chemistry.. Can't wait to taste the freedom in me.. XD

Today.. Me and Chin Guan did some crazy shits today.. OK.. After Add. Maths paper 1.. We had an interval of 4 hours.. To "rest".. SO, Chin Guan wanted to service his car.. Drove to Klang Jaya.. And when we reached there, the mechanic told us that we have to wait for 1 hour or so for our turn.. And Chin Guan said OK.. So, we decided to lepak at mamak at first.. Shortly after that, we got bored.. And felt like playing pool.. SO, we walked all the way to Bayu Perdana.. Crazy, right?? And went to the Uncle's shop.. Then, we walked all the way back to Klang Jaya.. Sure is tiring walking that far..

And.. Basically.. I kinda screwed up my Add. Maths' paper.. Both paper 1 and 2.. XD But i have a strong feeling that i might PASS that paper.. XD Passing that paper is already satisfying me.. XD

I dunno what to post about ad.. Damn tired.. Just came back from dance rehearsal with Mr. William Loo.. Learned lots of new steps today.. Could be useful in the future.. XD And heard of some new songs.. I wanna download those songs.. But, maybe next time.. As for now.. I only wants to.................... SLEEP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment